Thursday 2 March 2017

Moduleo click problems

This makes Click extremely easy to lay as there is much less preparation. Can Moduleo floors be used with underfloor heating? Can I use office chairs on my Moduleo floor? Can I place heavy objects on my Moduleo floor? I have also had samples from Moduleo (the floating click range) which I. He laid it diagonally, to avoid any problems with squint walls, and it . It is Moduleo Vision Click LVT flooring.


I've had a problem with the installation company, from a previous floor they installe so I didn't want . Had more problems with Amtico and Karndean. Heard a few issue's with Moduleo with print being missing or light colours coming in yellow. LVT recommendations - natural wood without ticksposts TOO MUCH FLOORING TO CHOOSE FROM. The Flooring Forum - Number Floor.


Vinyl Impervious floor coverings - posts - ‎authorsAlright lads Heres my problem layed 75mof the click lvt plank effect. Not sure about the Victoria one but Moduleo insist they have one of the . We have had no problems with ours at all and I absolutely love it! Moduleo click samples available for cents each.


I have a moduleo luxury vinyl, new install months ago . Could anyone give me some feedback about using click vinyl planks/tiles. The problem with them, as you've pointed out, is the dry click. Hi, I am hoping I can find info on a vinyl floating floor that I had installed in March 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts