Thursday 18 August 2016

Does window tint keep car cooler

Contact me with any questions at 713-962-72or charles@charleslcannon. I've heard people say if you tint your windows it's supposed to keep the interior cooler. I've got tint on my windows and it still gets hot. I find my car really heats up when parked in the sun.


Anecdotally after just having gotten the windows tinte it does help. Auto Image Tint in Belmont, CA, specifically to keep kids cool in the rear seats. Yes, we know tints make our car cooler, but exactly by how much? Interestingly, window tinting did not cool the dashboard by as much as that . The most obvious thing we can do to keep the car cool is park in the shade. Window tinting is very effective in lowering interior temperatures.


I recently purchased a new black car and it doesnt have any tint to the windows. I use to have a white car that didnt have any tint either and. Assuming all windows rolled up] On the one han letting in less light will keep the car cooler. On the other han dark windows will trap heat . Tinting your windows can provide you with a good and cheap way of making your car stand out, but it will also reduce the heat, thus keeping .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts