Friday 6 February 2015

How to winterize sprinkler system rain bird

Winterizing your Rainbird sprinkler system ensures that your irrigation system does not break during freezing temperatures. Winterize your system around the . My problem is that there is quite a bit of water in the bottom of the Rainbird rotors. This not too har anyone can do it! Even if you don't have an air compressor to blow.


I show you how I drain my zone sprinkler system, for the Winter, without using an expensive compressor by. This is how I prepare my underground sprinkler system for winter each year. Basic understanding of how the.


This not too har anyone can do it! Even if you don't have an air compressor to blow out the water sitting in the pipes you can at. How to winterize your irrigation system, from Jess Stryker's Online Irrigation Tutorial series. Set the automatic irrigation controller to the rain setting.


The steps necessary for protecting your irrigation system now, will help your avoid. Rainbird has produced a detailed Winterize irrigation system guide PDF .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts