Wednesday 5 November 2014

Garage door remote not working consistently

This morning the remote wouldn't work at all when I tried to close it. We've had no other problems with this garage door. My remote seems to work more consistently when I'm getting out of the house -- works when I press . I have found the REAL solution to this problehttp://youtu. I_yzesvN8AI The antenna replacement worked. If your garage door opener is working properly in every other way but NOT receiving the signal from your remote when the garage door is . I have a garage door problem that has me pretty baffled.


This is a guide about garage door remote opener not working. You press the button and your garage remote doesn't work. This is a frustrating situation and one . Hi, a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.


I am new to the forum and no better way to start out than sharing my garage door opener woes. The wall switch for my garage door opener works all the time but sometimes my remotes will not work properly. Some experimenting, just like you do with your radio antenna, might locate a spot that works more consistently. With a little troubleshooting you can usually avoid a costly service call and get your garage door opener working again in no time.


Before any garage door remote works correctly it must be within the specified range of its IR signal-sending strength. If it is within range but still does not work, .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts