Tuesday 1 April 2014

Homemade swamp cooler

Swamp Air Cooler using a gallon bucket. Evaporative Cooler works very well. Learn the basics of how a swamp cooler works as well as a couple of. Find and save ideas about Homemade swamp cooler on Pinterest.


Redneck air conditioner, Small air cooler and Tent air conditioner. Evaporative coolers extract heat from the air in order for the liquid (water) to evaporate. The baby swampy is an idea I've had for quite a while, using the wicking . THE SWAMP COOLER OF COLDNESS (Horror of heat). Here is a link to the plans I used to make my bucket swamp cooler.


How To Make A $4Homemade Air Conditioner For About $15. Swamp coolers work on a totally different principle. Pingback: You'll Be Chilling In No Time With This Easy To Make Homemade Air Cooler. With about $and a trip to the hardware store, you can build your own AC unit, otherwise known as a swamp cooler, which uses hot air to . Set up a super basic evaporative cooler for a free and simple cooling solution.


We've shared DIY air conditioners before—like this bucket/fan . My home-made swamp cooler cooling my cabin. It can get hot in my cabin on my remote Arizona property. I normally only spend time there in the Spring and Fall .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts